Correct Toes are podiastrist-designed to place each toe in the correct anatomical position in relationship to each other and to the ground. The width can be customized with the use of shims in the first and fourth interspaces.
Examples of positive outcomes with the use of Dr. Ray’s Correct Toes:
1. Correction of: , hallux limitus and rigidus, tailor’s bunions, corns, ingrown toenails, heel pain, plantar fasciosis, neuromas, capsulitis, lower leg pain, and runner’s knee. No surgery or medications required!
2. Better balance in athletes, Parkinson’s patients, and elderly.
3. Decreased injury rates in athletes, due to allowing the body to make better use of natural physiological adaptations that are hampered by current footwear available to athletes.
4. Increased performance in athletes (especially walkers and runners) by promoting foot positions that scientific studies have shown to have a 4-5% performance edge.
5. Improved strength and flexibility of the toes. This enhances proprioception, and subsequently the brain signals the body to move forward more naturally.
6. Less osteoarthritis (also known as degenerative arthritis), which currently plagues a majority of senior citizens, as well as a high percentage of the younger population.
This product has not yet been reviewed.